Our Serological Pipettes are individually wrapped in plastic film packaging or paper peel wrapped and are certified non-pyrogenic with an endotoxin level of below 0.25EU/ml.
Sterilin brand, graduated plastic pipettes are ideal for tissue culture work. They are available in a range of volumes from 1ml to 50ml and have an accuracy of ± 1% for nominal volume.
Sterilin Plugged Pipettes, Individually Wrapped in Plastic Film Packaging or Paper Peel Wrapped
- Gamma irradiated to ensure sterility
- Certified non-pyrogenic with an endotoxin level of below 0.25EU/ml
- Batch specific certificate supplied in each carton
- Lot number for complete traceability
- Accuracy of ± 1% for nominal volume
- Clear black printed graduations for maximum clarity
- Descending and ascending graduations to aid pipetting
- Negative graduations for extra capacity
- Colour-coded for ease of identification