Streck Cell Preservatives preserve whole blood, as well as many other sample types for up to seven days to facilitate easy transport of samples and batching.
Streck Cell Preservative is ideal for:
- bone marrow aspirates
- surgical tissue samples
- fine needle aspirates
- peripheral blood
- Data available to support use with peripheral blood lymph nodes, bone marrow and cord blood
- Samples collected in Streck Cell Preservative are stable for up to 7 days
- Closed-Vial-Stability: 1 year at room temperature
- Facilitates sample batching to reduce daily flow cytometry start-up costs
- Simple 1:1 dilution with sample
The proof of Stability
Light scatter profiles comparing K2EDTA bone marrow samples diluted 1:1 with Streck Cell Preservative at six hours to the same K2EDTA sample diluted 1:1 with Streck Cell preservative analysed at three days post collection.
6 hours 3 days