CD-Chex® Plus is a complete positive procedure control manufactured from normal human peripheral blood leukcocytes and erythrocytes.
The CD-Chex® Plus range has been extended to match the changing needs of laboratories and now includes:
- CD-Chex® Plus - Screw-Cap Vials
- CD-Chex® Plus - Cap-Pierceable Vials
- CD-Chex® Plus BC
CD-Chex Plus determines the accuracy and reproducibility of the immunophenotyping procedure.
Each range includes CD4 Low control which offers decreased levels of CD4 positive cells (~ 200 cells/µl)
- CD-Chex Plus in a new plastic vial with pierceable caps.
- Compatible with BD FACS™ Sample Prep Assistant
- Assayed for 26 of the most common lymphoid and myeloid CD markers
- Satisfies both CAP and CDC quality control requirements
- Provides two levels of CD4+ T-cells
- Verification of mAb reagents
- Validation of instrument performance
- Validation of operator technique
- Verification of red blood cell lysis
- 30-day open-vial stability and 90-day closed-vial stability
- Free participation in STATS®