Competition Terms and Conditions
From time to time Alpha Laboratories may run competitions, surveys or draws and offer a prize for entry into these.
Entry into our competitions does not require purchase of any product or service but may require participation in a survey, submission of information, puzzle answer, return of a reply card etc.
1. The promoter of Alpha Laboratories' Competitions is: Alpha Laboratories Ltd whose registered office is at 40 Parham Drive, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4NU, UK
2. Employees of Alpha Laboratories Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There are no entry fees and no purchase necessary to enter Alpha Laboratories competitions.
4. Route to entry for competitions and details of how to enter may be promoted via our advertising and media, postal, email, product insert, exhibition, seminar and event or personal communications.
5. Closing date for entry will be indicated in the promotional material(s) for each competiiton. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules and the prize for each of the competitions will be indicated in the promotional material(s).
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or
anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen as per the specifications of each competition.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with
current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Alpha Laboratories Marketing, 40 Parham Drive, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 4NU, UK
18. By entering any Alpha Laboratories' competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.