Made of highly resistant acetal polymer, it will not shatter or stain in contact with most laboratory chemicals. It also has no coating that can chip, peel or rust in a water bath.
The MultiRack™ is made of three tiers to facilitate the insertion and stability of tubes. The base tier has rounded wells with drain holes. Convenient handles on each side of the rack will ensure a safe grip when carrying it around. Interlocking feet allow stacking. It is also autoclavable at 121C for 20 minutes.
- Lightweight and stackable – saving space
- Ideal for incubators, refrigerators, freezers, fume hoods, bench-tops
- Submersible (sinks) and maintains stability
- For tubes up to 13mm, up to 16mm and up to 30mm
- Dimensions 293 x 115 x 65mm
- Available in five colours