About Alpha Laboratories
Alpha Laboratories – Working in Partnership with You
For over 40 years Alpha Laboratories has been providing quality supply and support to UK and international scientists for their diagnostic and laboratory product needs. The company remains today, as always, a family run business with the same vision and ethos.
Alpha Laboratories is passionate about finding new ways
to help science improve people’s lives through
its evolving range of specialist Diagnostic and Laboratory Products.
View this video to find out more about Alpha Laboratories
Through our worldwide connections and relationships with leading manufacturers, established and emerging suppliers, we source the best products to help solve the problems you face in your laboratory every day.
We endeavour to bring you solutions that:
- Improve the quality of your results
- Save time
- Lower overall costs
Maximise your uptime and efficiency
Improve your supply chain
- Reduce health and safety risks
- Support better patient outcomes in clinical environments
Trusted Service and Support
We know you have a choice and that’s why we are dedicated to providing personalised customer service.
As an independent specialist our friendly, professional service is focused on customer needs.
- Local support through field-based account specialists
- Comprehensive technical support and advice
- Responsive in-house service engineers
- UK stock holding within our own 15,000sq ft warehouse
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY of stock items
- No quibble money-back guarantee
- Convenient on-line ordering
- Flexible Supply Schedules for priority delivery and added cost savings
- Product Samples
- Product Demonstrations at your location
Helping You to Meet Your Goals
- Extensive range of 3rd party quality controls, standards and calibrators to support ISO 15189 Accreditation
- Free training from our in-house experts
- Perfect your Pipetting and Lab Ergonomics with our Pipetting Academies
- Ensure your Compliance with UN3373 Sample Transport Seminars
- Custom Designed Consumables - bespoke OEM kit components made to your specification, size, branding and packaging requirements
Alpha Laboratories - Helping the fight against Bowel Cancer
Bowel cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the UK with over 16000 people dying from it each year.
Regular screening has been shown to significantly reduce deaths and extensive national screening programmes are maintained in Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland.
Alpha Laboratories has been supplying bowel cancer test kits to these four initiatives since 1998. We continue to work closely with the programmes' organisers to ensure their smooth and effective operation and the transition to more specific, sensitive and automated screening and symptomatic assessment technologies such as Faecal Immunochemical Testing (FIT).
Diagnostics – Supporting the Nation’s Health
From routine blood testing, microbiology, and a wide range of clinical chemistry assays to bowel cancer screening and specialist biomarker assays such as calprotectin, our extensive diagnostic portfolio helps clinical professionals detect, monitor and manage medical conditions.
Alpha Laboratories continually sources innovative products that advance diagnostic practice to improve patient care and reduce costs.
Laboratory Products – Quality for Performance
Whether hospital, research or industrial, your laboratory work demands equipment and consumables that ensure efficiency, accuracy and precision.
Sourced from leading manufacturers, Alpha Laboratories brings you reliable, high performance products that are always great value for money.
In addition our own quality brands include Pastette® the leading name for transfer pipettes, Fastrak®, the most environmentally friendly pipette tip refill system and SpeciSafe® sample packaging systems to ensure UN3373 compliance.
These trusted specialist laboratory plastic consumables have been developed in response to understanding and meeting customer needs.