Designed to deliver the highest level of analytical accuracy with complete comfort and minimum user strain, eLINE pipettes are proven performers.
The eLINE range of pipettes have provided high levels of analytical performance and ergonomic excellence for many years. Its fully electronic operation, including motorised tip ejection, ensures consistent, user-independent results. What’s more, it takes the effort out of pipetting and significantly reduces the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI).
The comprehensive set of built-in programs streamlines work steps and can double the speed of pipetting compared with a mechanical unit.
eLINE is available in single channel models from 0.2-5000µl and multi-channel models from 0.2-1200µl.
- Multi-user applications- fully electronic operation gives user independent results
- Highest accuracy & precision work
- High throughput work & long pipetting tasks (avoids hand fatigue)
- Eliminating RSI problems (electronic tip ejection gives the lowest operating forces)
- Multi-channel applications such as microplate filling & multi-dispensing
- Both left-and right-handed users
See the range of eLINE multi channel pipettes
eLINE pipettes have 8 operating modes to suit different applications:
Proven DC-motor Design
eLINE has a DC-motor which delivers a 10-fold improvement in precision over a conventional stepper-motor system.
- Piston movement is stopped using an extremely rapid solenoid brake
- Particularly valuable in multi-dispense mode for accurate dispensing of aliquots
- Optical sensor controls & monitors the piston in real time & reports an error if it is in the wrong position
Service & Calibration
Keeping your pipette well maintained and calibrated will deliver best results and extend its life. Each range offers features to help you do this yourself.
Alternatively, for complete peace of mind, why not use our Alpha Pipette Service., the calibration and service professionals.
|Service & Calibration
||Lower parts only
|Disassembly without tools
|Storage of service and calibration dates
Pipette Calibration and Service - Use The Experts
Regular service and calibration will ensure that the precision and accuracy of your pipettes are maintained so that your results are not compromised.
Alpha Laboratories offers a comprehensive range of service and calibration options covering all popular brands of pipettes and dispensers. These can be performed either on-site or by sending them to our fully equipped workshop.
For further details, click here.
Sometimes it's those extras that make the difference between one range and another. Whether it be a sophisticated stand or just a coloured cap, you'll find it here.
We also provide a comprehensive range of spare parts. Use the enquiry form to request details of your specific requirements.