Vacu-Re-Caps are essential for any lab!
- Unique stretchable closures manufactured from polypropylene.
- Used to re-seal blood tubes of diameter 12mm or 15.2mm.
- Also suitable for sealing other types of glass or plastic tube.
- Rimmed to prevent accidentally pushing the cap too far into the tube. Incorporate an easy to grip lip to allow for easy removal.
- Available in a wide variety of colours.
- Suitable for use with the Alpha Laboratories Polystyrene and Polypropylene round-bottomed test tubes.
Leak Resistant Plug Caps
Plug caps offer a leak resistant seal for test tubes and other tubes. They are made from polyethylene and have a ribbed surface with high grip for easier handling. They have 2 sealing ribs for a firm seal with the tube (except the TU1100 which is a pressure plug). These plug caps are supplied natural in colour and are non-sterile.
- Manufactured from polyethylene
- Ribbed surface to improve grip
- Double sealing ribs prevent leaking
- Suitable for sealing tubes of diameter 11mm to 16mm