Validate Your Thermal Cycler
All instruments and machinery require regular service checks to ensure they continue to work properly. Whether it's a boiler, washing machine or your car, an annual service ensures optimal operation for reliable performance and results. Your thermal cycler is no different!
It is important to monitor your thermal cycler's performance, as variations can adversely affect the PCR process and hence the outcome of experiments. Using positive and negative controls with every PCR experiment is a good indicator, but cannot guarantee reproducible PCR results. Accuracy and precision of the instrument is key. Displayed temperatures should match the absolute temperature readings, and the temperature should be uniform across the entire block.
Get an 'MOT'
Only a dynamic temperature validation check can diagnose inaccuracies in your PCR machine's performance. Alpha Laboratories' Dynamic Temperature Validation Service employs the latest innovative electronic technology to analyse the performance of PCR blocks - think of it as an MOT for thermal cyclers!
- Validation for virtually all makes and models of thermal cycler
- Uses a 20 minute PCR type protocol to validate results
- Enables comparison of results against manufacturer's specifications
- Measurements are related to the ITS-90 standard
- Accuracy is better than 0.1 C ( 0-100 C)
- Measures up to 16 wells simultaneously using specially designed probes
Provides a 14 page analysis (text & graphs) of individual protocol temperature steps
- Enables optimisation of protocols dependent on the cycler's actual performance: maximise yields and efficient use of reagents
- Provides a full certificate summarising validation results
- UKAS Accreditation 17025:2005 pending
- For 96 Well Systems (other well formats under development)
Service and Validate Your Thermal Cycler for only £150!
Usually when you MOT your car, you would have a service at the same time. For a limited period, Alpha Laboratories is offering a free service with your thermal cycler 'MOT', all for just £150 saving you up to £200 compared to normal prices of a separate service and validation.
To get your thermal cycler in tip-top condition and with certified validation that gives you reassurance of the quality of your results, book your MOT now.
Contact us quoting offer code LV013 to get your free service included with your thermal cycler validation.
Terms and conditions:
Dynamic temperature validation check and service are carried out at our service HQ.
Price quoted is for Bioer thermal cyclers only. Please enquire for pricing for other thermal cycler makes and models.
The thermal cycler must have been purchased at least 12 months ago.
Have You Seen The Latest Touch Screen Thermal Cyclers from Bioer?
Click on the images below for further information:
Download the new Bioer product brochure which also includes servicing and extended warranty information or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration in your laboratory.